1.Consent to receive cookies
- Our cookies will remember your chosen language and country so that when you go to the website the pages are in that language and the departure airports are in that country.
- If you are halfway through a booking, our cookies will allow you to browse other areas of the website and then return back to your booking.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for our website to operate. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors use our website when they are visiting it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your country of residence, your language, the last trip you booked or the reservations associated with your Falconflyer account). Disabling these cookies will prevent certain pages of the gulfair.com website from displaying correctly (for example, your Falconflyer account), limit the level of online help GF can offer and block us from storing preferences needed to display or disable certain features.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3.How to opt out
You can block or change cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including Essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Below is a list of links to the ‘Help’ section of some popular web browsers with explanations on how to change or block cookies:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042,
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored