It is an unparalleled experience of our genuine Arabian hospitality at our owned Gulf Air lounges at Bahrain, Dubai and London airports.
The lounges feature contemporary design and architecture with Arabic influences that come with an extensive array of modern-day business facilities.
Blue card holders
- Flying Falcon Gold: Complimentary lounge access and can purchase access for their accompanying family and friends.
- Flying Economy: Purchase access for themselves and accompanying family and friends.
Silver card holders
- Complimentary lounge access and can purchase access for their accompanying family and friends.
Gold card holders
- Complimentary lounge access for themselves and one guest. And canpurchase access for additional guests.
Black card holders
- Complimentary lounge access for themselves and two guests. And canpurchase access for additional guests.
Get your lounge access
Exchange your miles for a free access or pay to ejnoy all the facilities:
London Heathrow Lounge
Terms & Conditions:
- Falconflyer members and their guests must be travelling on Gulf Air flights only, excluding Code share flights which have a Gulf Air flight number but are operated by our codeshare partners.
- Bahrain and Dubai lounges are accepting payments by credit or debit cards, while London lounge only accepts miles redemption.
- Miles deductions will be made by the lounge staff from the member's account at the time of entry.
- Lounge stay is only permitted for a maximum of 4 hours. However, an additional 4 hours can be purchased if required.
- The purchase of lounge access remains subject to availability to ensure the maximum comfort of all guests.
Note: To ensure your comfort and that of all our other lounge guests, there may be certain times when we simply cannot offer this, however we will do everything we can to ensure you feel at home when you fly Gulf Air.
Purchasing Quiet Lounge access
The newly opened 'Quiet Lounge' within Bahrain Falcon Gold Lounge features 7 individual sleeping cubicles which offer privacy and comfort for those guests who would like to rest before their flight.
The cubicles contain a full-sized divan, a wide screen LED TV with on-demand TV channels, premium wireless headphones, personal reading light, side table, coat hangers and power connection to enhance your total comfort experience.
To get your access to the Quiet Lounge:
Redeem 3,000 Falconflyer miles or BHD15.
Terms & Conditions:
- Members purchasing Falcon Gold Lounge access must also purchase a one off Quiet Lounge access should they wish to use this additional sleeping facility.
- Members who are entitled to free Lounge access must purchase Quiet Lounge access also should they wish to avail of this service.
- Customer is entitled to use this facility for 4 hours within the operationg hours of the lounge.