Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages over 95 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 39,000. Over four decades the group has established its brand hallmark of ‘hospitality from the heart.’ For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com.
Falconflyer members are entitled to receive 500 miles for each stay at any Shangri-La hotel, resort, Kerry hotel, Hotel Jen and Traders hotel.
Shangri-La’s guest loyalty and recognition programme, Golden Circle, provides members with exclusive privileges and benefits. Golden Circle members can even convert their accumulated Golden Circle Award Points into Falconflyer miles. Simply visit http://www.shangri-la.com/en/corporate/golden-circle/ for details.
- 500 Falconflyer miles per qualifying stay as a Golden circle award member.
- Golden circle award points can be converted into Gulf Air Falconflyer miles.
- 1 Golden circle award point convert to 1 Falconflyer mile
Terms and conditions:
1. Miles may be earned for each hotel stay when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates at participating hotels.
2. Eligible stay requirements for earning miles do not include back-to-back stays, even if a guest is paying a non-discounted or corporate rate. A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at one hotel or resort, whether or not a Member checks out and checks back in again.
3. Guests must present their valid Falconflyer membership cards for verification upon check-in at the hotel to receive miles when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates. The guest must ensure that the name on the reservation matches the name on the Falconflyer membership card in order for miles to be credited to the guest’s Falconflyer membership account.
4. If a guest is sharing a room with other guests, only one Falconflyer Member will be eligible to earn miles for that stay. If a guest reserves multiple rooms, only the non-discounted or corporate rate on the room that the Falconflyer Member has physically occupied will be eligible to earn miles.
5. It may take a certain period of time for the hotel stay to be credited into the guest’s account. In case of any problem, please contact the hotel with your receipt.
Claim Missing Miles
In case of missing miles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org