Changes in earning Falconflyer miles
Our new Boutique Fares:
We have introduced a new pricing concept of our air fares to make it easier and clearer to our passengers regarding what’s included in each price bracket. The new ‘boutique fares’ come in 3 branded options for economy class and 2 branded options for Falcon Gold class. Passengers can now choose the most suitable fare option depending on their travel needs and desired services along their trip.
With ‘Light’, ‘Smart and ‘Flex’ fare options introduced in economy class and ‘Smart’ and ‘Flex’ introduced for Falcon Gold class, all passengers can conveniently choose any price option which comes with a set benefits including luggage, flexibility in changing or cancelling itineraries, earning Falconflyer miles, advanced seat selection, priority boarding and Falcon Gold lounge access.
What’s the difference and how it works:
- Falconflyer miles credited differ with the new individual boutique fares.
- The number of miles you earn will depend on the fare choice selected, in addition to the route you fly and the cabin you choose.
- Our new boutique fares are:
- The new fare concept is applicable for all tickets issued on/after 20th October 2020.
- Under the new fare concept, the mileage earned by members will vary according to the fare choice selected (Light, Smart, Flex).
- The table below shows the miles earned for each boutique fare:
Members cannot earn miles on Industry discounted, free or redemption tickets. Members whom upgraded their tickets to Falcon Gold cabin using either their Falconflyer miles or paid cash for a Last Minute upgrade at the Airport; will get only miles as per the original cabin booked, no miles will be awarded for the upgraded sector.
One way miles from Bahrain
In the table below you can see the actual miles flown on a one way flight from Bahrain to each destination:
|Alexandria (Burj ElArab)||1303|
|Sharm El Sheikh||1011|