Passengers travelling in any class from Bahrain to any Gulf Air destination (except London) have the added convenience of being able to check-in up to 24 hours prior to their departure time with their baggage. Baggage is accepted between 10:00 to 14:00 local time. Normal passenger and baggage check-in procedures will apply, and passengers will be presented with boarding passes. Passengers must return to the airport and proceed directly to the departure gate an hour prior to the departure time of their flight
Terms and Conditions
- For a short time, baggage drop is only accepted between 10:00 to 14:00 local Bahrain time.
- Passengers must remember to provide the reservations agent with a mobile telephone number to ensure they are notified automatically of their flight status via SMS.
- All Gulf Air passengers travelling in any class can check-in up to 24 hours prior to the time of departure of their flight.
- Only a travelling member of the group/family is permitted to check-in early (on behalf of the group/family) and must hold all valid documents i.e tickets and passports, for the entire travelling party when checking-in. Any representative not travelling with the group will not be permitted to check-in on the passenger's behalf.
- All travel documents i.e tickets and passports will be checked and the usual security questions asked, as per normal procedure.
- Passengers who require approval for travel, e.g. expectant mothers, must ensure that all approvals are given to the group/family member who is completing the early check in. These should be handed over with the tickets and passports to the check in agent.
- Passengers may check-in at the relevant check-in counter with their baggage, as per normal procedure.
- Passengers will be allocated seats and boarding passes will be presented. Passengers travelling in Falcon Gold, or Gold or Silver Falconflyer members will also be issued with lounge invitation cards.
- Passengers wishing to check-in baggage on their return to the airport must report to the relevant check-in counter an hour prior to departure and the usual security questions will be asked at this stage.
- Normal baggage acceptance procedure and excess baggage charges will apply.