We understand that with the current global ever-changing environment, you might need to change your travel plans and bookings, that’s why we’re offering you more flexibility with your tickets!
You can change your booking without fees, exchange your ticket anytime for one year or refund your tickets until 31 December 2021.
If you have booked your ticket directly with us, you can change the date of your flight by contacting the Gulf Air Contact Centre. If you have booked your ticket through a travel agent, you will need to contact them to make changes to your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you on-board, whenever you are ready!
Terms and conditions:
- Passengers with tickets issued up to and including 31 December 2021 will be able to make unlimited changes without fees on their booking. However, the difference in fare will apply.
- For existing bookings, passengers may keep the ticket without having to commit to a new flight date and the ticket value will remain valid for a maximum of 1 year from the original ticket issuance date, irrespective of the ticket validity.
- Passengers may change their original booking to another destination.
- Passengers affected by flight cancellations can opt to refund their tickets without penalties or refund fees.
- Passengers who opt for refunds where flights are still operating will be subject to the ticket fare rules and refund fees.
- Applicable to individual bookings only and not applicable to group bookings
- Applicable to all tickets, including redemption and partially utilized tickets, issued up to and including 31 December.
- Applicable to all departure dates.
- Penalties and service charges will be waived.
- No-show fees will be waived if the carrier cancelled the flight.
- Rebooking date is subject to a maximum of one year from the original ticket issue date.
- The new flight departure date must be for outbound travel up to a maximum of 1 year from the original ticket issue date, irrespective of the ticket validity.
- Flight postponement is for the same passenger and is non-transferable.
- Ticket value will remain unchanged.
- Difference in fare and taxes will apply. If the fare for the new trip is higher, the passenger will be requested to pay the difference. If the fare for the new trip is lower, there will be no refund of the difference due.
- Fare differences will apply if a child becomes an adult after the date of original travel or where an infant becomes a child.
- All associated seat reservation and excess baggage purchases will be honoured for the new booking.