Book your prefered seat in the Economy class cabin for better placement or greater leg room for a small additional charge. The preferred seats include bulkhead seats and those located in exit rows and are subject to availability, terms & conditions and other eligibility requirements.
Seat Pricing Per Sector
|Seats Type||From Bahrain to GCC and the Middle East and vice-versa||From Bahrain to Indian Sub-Continent and Pakistan and vice-versa||From Bahrain to Far East and Europe and vice-versa|
Seats with a seat pitch significantly greater than other seats within the cabin
|BHD 6||BHD 15||BHD 25|
Seats located at the front of the cabin
|BHD 4||BHD 10||BHD 17|
Seats located throughout the middle and rear of cabin
|BHD 2||BHD 5||BHD 10|
Zone 1: GCC and the Middle East
Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Baghdad, Dammam, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Gassim, Medina, Muscat, Najaf, Erbil, Riyadh, Amman, Beirut, Cairo, Alexandria and Sharm Elsheikh
Zone 2: Indian Sub-Continent and Pakistan
Dhaka, Colombo, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Calicut, Bangalore, Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Sialkot, Faisalabad and Multan.
Zone 3: The Far East and Europe
Casablanca, Frankfurt, Paris, London, Larnaca, Istanbul, Athens, Tbilisi, Baku, Moscow, Bangkok , Kuala Lumpur, Milan, Nice, Munich,Singapore,Santorini, Mykonos and Manila.
Prepaid Seat Selection Terms and Conditions:
- Seat assignment and payment to be made through Gulf Air Worldwide Contact Centre, our local sales offices or approved travel agencies.
- Seats would be assigned and sold on the first-come, first-served basis.
- Seats can only be purchased on flights operated by Gulf Air.
- All seats are subject to availability of the requested seats.
- Unaccompanied Children (UMNR) are not eligible for paid seat selection.
General conditions to be seated in an exit row seat:
- Be physically able to reach, locate and operate the emergency exit window or door, and to quickly pass through the exit.
- Be able to understand and acknowledge instructions given by our cabin crew in English about the tasks you will be expected to perform in an emergency evacuation and read the safety card provided by our crew for that purpose.
- Must not have any condition (be it a consequence of age, frailty, injury, physical or psychological disability, mobility, vision or hearing impairment, sickness, injury or anything else) which may prevent you from being capable of undergoing emergency procedures.
- Be aged 12 years or older.
- Not be travelling with children or infants.
- Not be travelling with a care giver.
- Medical case passengers are not entitled for the exit row seat.
Changes to seats:
- Customer may change seats at any time, and pay the difference in price, where applicable. If customer changes the seat to one of a lower price, the difference would not be refunded.
- A paid seat request may not be guaranteed if it's required to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft. (Will be considered as an involuntary change/refund).
- Seats are not transferable to any other passengers.
Refunds are applicable in case of all involuntary situations, where the customer was not provided with a paid seat. Cases such as:
- If there is an aircraft change and we were unable to seat the passenger in a suitable alternative.
- If there is a flight disruption and the passenger had to be moved to another flight, meaning that we were unable to seat the passenger in a suitable alternative seat on the passenger's new flight.
Please note the circumstances under which we will not be able to refund:
- Voluntary cancellation of the booking.
- Voluntary cancellation of the paid seat.
- If the customer is voluntarily or involuntarily upgraded to the next cabin (Falcon Gold).
- If the similar or same seat is unavailable in case of voluntary changes to the itinerary.