Ahlan wa sahlan!
The Gulf Air experience is not confined to the sky - it begins on the ground, in our dedicated Falcon Gold lounges, available in major destinations on our network.
These lounges provide premium passengers with comfort, privacy and unmatched individual service in truly luxurious settings.
Lounge accessibility is generally available 3 to 4 hours prior to the flight, but is subject to change at the individual airports. Please ask the check in staff for details when you arrive for your flight.
Passengers can relax in the tranquillity of the quiet areas, catch up with home or the office using our state-of-the-art business facilities or freshen up using the toiletries in our fully stocked washrooms.
- Falcon Gold passengers
- Black, Gold and Silver Falconflyer card holders
- Black card holders may bring two travel companion into lounge with them, free of charge
- Gold card holders may bring one travel companion into the lounge with them, free of charge
- Free lounge access is not available if you are travelling on flights operated by other carriers (including Gulf Air codeshare flights)
Designed to reflect the essence of Gulf Air and its traditions of hospitality, the Gulf Air lounge at Bahrain International Airport features personalised service in a contemporary setting. Every facility is available, for those who wish to work, to snooze or simply to catch up on global events.
Upon entering, guests are welcomed by a gracious hostess and immediately assailed by the aroma of fresh coffee - a far cry from the usual bustle of international airports.
A panoramic view of aircraft taking off and landing provides a diverting backdrop to the sleek minimalist Arabian style incorporated throughout the lounge. Elevated seating areas offer comfort and privacy to guests, while plasma screens hanging from the ceiling provide news and entertainment.
- 'The Dining Room' a new restaurant concept for Falcon Gold passengers wishing to dine before their flight, leaving their flight free to rest or work.
- Our dedicated childcare service for children has been extended to the Bahrain lounge, and the Sky Nanny is available from 1830 to 0200 each evening to provide a wide range of on-the-ground services to complement the much heralded on board service.
- The colourful Family Section, designed specifically for the convenience of those travelling with children. This separate seating area features a playroom with Microsoft X-box systems and the latest games.
- The Business Centre is fully equipped with telephones and fax services as well as Apple Mac computers, a world first in an airline lounge. And for the convenience of those with their own laptops, wireless Internet access is available allowing connection from anywhere in the lounge.
- Quiet room with five chaise lounges offers privacy and comfort for total relaxation.
- Separate state-of-the-art shower facilities for male and female guests.
- Prayer rooms
Our London lounge is located at Terminal 4 of Heathrow between Gates 6 and 7. The expansive 6500 sq.ft Falcon Gold lounge seamlessly merges contemporary design and architecture with the well know Arabic hospitality. To find out more, have a look at our state-of-the-art 360° panoramic view
Our premium lounge at Dubai International Airport is located next to gate 122. It boasts convenient business facilities, shower cubicles and a buffet presentation of hot and cold meals/refreshments.
Falcon Gold passengers, Black, Gold and Silver Falconflyer card holders travelling to destinations where dedicated Gulf Air lounges are not available can use the lounges listed below:
|Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel Lounge||First floor- Immediately past Immigration|
|Addis Ababa||Cloud Nine Lounge||Departure Area|
|Amman||Crown Lounge||South Terminal- Third floor|
|Athens||Aristotle Onassis Lounge||Terminal A, Airside, across from Gate A9|
|Bahrain||Falcon Gold Lounge||Departure area on right hand side|
|Bangkok||Louis Tavern Lounge||Third Floor|
|Baghdad||Iraqi Airways First Class Lounge||Departure area- opposite gate 46|
|Beirut||Cedar Lounge||First floor behind the Immigration departure|
|Cairo||CAA & EAS Lounges||Departure hall|
|Chennai||Oberoi Clipper Lounge||First Floor -Departure area|
|Colombo||Araliya Lounge||First floor next to the Duty-free shop|
|Dammam||Abdul Majeed Abul Jadayel||Departure hall|
|Delhi||ITC Welcome Group Lounge||Transit area|
|Dhaka||Balaka Lounge||Departure hall after immigration|
|Dubai||Falcon Gold Lounge||Departure hall- next to gate 122|
|Doha||Oryx Lounge||Departure hall|
|Faisalabad||CIP Lounge||Departure hall|
|Frankfurt||Marco Polo Lounge||Terminal 2 - Transit area|
|Gassim||Tasheel Lounge||Departure hall|
|Hyderabad||Plaza Premium Lounge||Departure hall|
|Islamabad||CIP Lounge||Departure lounge|
|Istanbul||Millennium Lounge||First floor - Departure area|
|Jeddah||First Class Lounge||Departure hall|
|Karachi||CIP Lounge||First floor - Departure hall|
|Khartoum||Cheif Lounge||Departure hall|
|Kochi||Casino Flight Services||Departure area|
|Kuwait||Dasman Lounge||Mezzanine floor|
|Lahore||CIP Lounge||Departure hall|
|Larnaca||Swissport Executive Lounge||3rd floor - Departure area|
|London Heathrow||Falcon Gold Lounge||Departure hall - Terminal 4|
|Manila||Pagstop Lounge||Fourth floor- next to Hariraya restaurant|
|Moscow||Airport Business Lounge||Departure hall|
|Multan||CIP Lounge||Departure hall|
|Mumbai||Clipper Lounge||Terminal 2BC - Transit area|
|Muscat||Majan Lounge||Departure hall after Immigration and Security|
|Paris||Cathay Pacific First and Business Class Lounge||Air-side, Level 2, connection building between Terminals 2A and 2C|
|Peshawer||Executive Lounge||Beside terminal building outside departure hall|
|Riyadh||Attar First Class Lounge||Departure hall - gate 18|
|Trivandrum||Ruby Arena||Security Holding Area - New International Terminal|