DB Bahn (German Rail)
Our customers are the core of our business, and taking care of their needs is our top priority from the point of booking to transit through the airport, on board and on arrival. Gulf Air provides a highly connected network not only in the air but extending it on the ground.
If you are travelling into or out
of Germany on Gulf Air, and need onward travel to a destination elsewhere in the
country, we can arrange through tickets on the DB Bahn German rail network.
Rail&Fly is the fast and stress-free way to travel from/to the airport to your
travel destination anywhere in Germany on the complete DB network. Rail&Fly
ticket can be purchased in combination with your flight ticket on gulfair.com.
How to book?
1) Select “Deutsche Bahn Rail Station (QYG)” from the drop down list of airports
2) Complete your booking and receive your confirmation email
3) Your rail order code will be included in your confirmation email and Gulf Air
4) Use the order codes with any Deutsche Bahn vending machines to obtain the
You will need your order code to obtain your train ticket from any Deutsche Bahn
ticket vending machine on the day of your flight departure.
The following documents are needed for your rail journey:
• ID card or passport
• Flight booking confirmation with e-ticket number
• Train ticket
Please ensure that all passengers can reach the departure airport at least two
hours prior to the scheduled departure time. If the departure airport does not
have its own Deutsche Bahn connection, passengers must allow sufficient time for
any additional public transport (buses, underground etc.) to be taken. For train
timings, please visit www.bahn.de.
Rail&Fly includes the rail journey:
• from/to any of the more than 6,000 railway stations in Germany
• from/to 16 airport in Germany: to/from the entire DB rail network (approx.
34,000 kilometers of track)
• on all trains (including ICE) except Thalys, DB Autozug, special trains and
only to a limited extent on DB night trains (train rides within one transport
association only in combination with long distance trains)
• for ICE Sprinter trains, there is a compulsory reservation and a separate
surcharge of 15 EUR for the 1st class and 10 EUR for the 2nd class. You can make
the reservation/pay the surcharge in our DB travel centers (Reisezentrum) and at
• with only one ticket integrated in your booklet of airline tickets book
How to print your Rali&Fly tickets?
Go to www.accesrail.com/checkin and enter your name as well as your booking reference or flight ticket number to easily download and print your Rail&Fly ticket. In case of loss, you can simply download and print your ticket again. Please note that the ticket cannot be downloaded earlier than 72 hours before departure.
Alternatively you can pick up your ticket from a DB vending machine located at every train station. This requires the Pickup Number which is stated in your flight booking. Therefore just follow the button reading “Rail&Fly” and enter the Pickup Number. Picking up the ticket from a vending machine is also not possible earlier than 72 hours before departure. If the ticket was already downloaded online, a printout at the DB ticket machine will not be possible. For Rail&Fly from/to Amsterdam, Belgium and Zurich the pickup at the vending machine is not possible.
Fore more details visit www.bahn.com