You may be entitled to hotel accommodation in Bahrain if you are connecting
from one Gulf Air flight to another.
Conditions of hotel accommodation
• Outbound and inbound to Bahrain must be booked on a Gulf Air flight number
(this includes Gulf Air codeshare flights).
• Only applicable to a through fare (i.e. not two separate tickets).
• Customers under 16 years who are entitled to hotel accommodation must be
accompanied by either the parent or guardian.
• Hotel accommodation will be provided and charged per direction to customers
with connections in excess of 8 hours.
The provision of hotel accommodation will be provided in the following manner:
Booking classes: J, C, D, Y, H, M, L
• Will be entitled to complimentary hotel accommodation.
• Hotel accommodation will not be provided if there is a connecting flight from Bahrain within
8 hours that the customer can be connected to, unless no seats are available on
the first connecting flight.
Booking classes: I, P, B, K, X, Q, V, E, O, N, S, W, T, G
• Will be provided hotel accommodation at a charge of USD 55.00 per adult.
• There will be a USD 30.00 charge for children (between 2-12 years old).
• There will be no charge for infants (under 2 years old).
If all of the above applies to you, please visit your nearest Gulf Air Sales
outlet prior to the start of your journey to collect your voucher. This must be
presented to Gulf Air staff when you arrive in Bahrain.
Please note that in case entitled passenger is requesting hotel accommodation on arrival at Bahrain International Airport, customer will be charged USD 80.00 for the hotel accommodation.
• If a customer’s connection is cancelled and/or delayed beyond 8 hours,
irrespective of the booking class, passenger will be entitled to complimentary
• If Bahrain immigration refuses entry to a passenger who is entitled for hotel
accommodation; a Falcon Gold customer (booking classes J, C, D, I, P) will be
entitled to use the Falcon Lounge and a meal voucher will be provided. All other
customers will have a meal voucher provided. For customers who have paid an STPC
charge, a refund will be provided.
• For customers travelling between the Indian sub-continent and the GCC, no hotel accommodation
provisions will be made unless the fare basis is J, C, D, Y, H, M or L. Other
Falcon Gold customers on these routes will be provided access to the Falcon Gold
lounge and a meal voucher. Economy Class customers on these routes will be
provided with a meal voucher.