Purchasing Lounge access
Falconflyer members and their guests can now experience the hospitality of our owned Gulf Air lounges at Bahrain, Dubai and London airports. The lounges features contemporary design and architecture with Arabic influences that come with an extensive array of modern-day business facilities.
Simply exchange 3,000 Falconflyer miles or pay AED150 to purchase lounge access at Dubai airport and 5,000 Falconflyer miles or pay BD 30 to purchase lounge access at Bahrain airport. London lounge requires an exchange of 5,000 Falconflyer miles per entry, no cash or credit cards can be accepted.
Blue members enjoy complimentary lounge access when flying Falcon Gold premium class on Gulf Air and when flying Economy can purchase access for themselves and accompanying travel companions. Silver members enjoy complimentary lounge access, and can purchase access for their accompanying family and friends. Gold members receive complimentary access for themselves and one guest, and can purchase access for any additional guests.
To ensure your comfort and that of all our regular lounge guests, there may be certain times when we simply cannot offer this, however we will do everything we can to ensure you feel at home when you fly Gulf Air.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Falconflyer members and their guests must be travelling on Gulf Air flights.
2. Bahrain and Dubai lounges are accepting payments by credit or debit cards, while London lounge only accepts miles redemption.
3. Miles deductions will be made by the lounge staff from the member's account at the time of entry.
4. Lounge stay is only permitted for maximum of 4 hours. However, an additional 4 hours can be purchased if required.
5. The purchase of lounge access remains subject to availability to ensure the maximum comfort of all guests.
Purchasing Quiet Lounge access
The newly opened ‘Quiet Lounge’ within Bahrain Falcon Gold Lounge features 7 individual sleeping cubicles which offer privacy and comfort for those guests who would like to rest before their flight. The cubicles contain a full-sized divan, a wide screen LED TV with on-demand TV channels, premium wireless headphones, personal reading light, side table, coat hangers and power connection to enhance your total comfort experience.
Access to the Quiet Lounge will carry a nominal charge. *BD30 or 5,000 Falconflyer miles which will entitle the customer to use this facility for 4 hours within the operating hours of the Lounge.
Effective 1st July 2013, we introduced a revised reduced fees for Lounge Quiet Room.
This promotion is valid until 1st September 2013 and members will be requested to pay BD 15 or 3,000 instead of BD 30 or 5,000 Falconflyer miles.
- Members purchasing Falcon Gold Lounge access must also purchase a one off Quiet Lounge access should they wish to use this additional sleeping facility.
- Members who are entitled to free Lounge access must purchase Quiet Lounge access also should they wish to avail of this service.