All the latest airline news
Gulf Air Receives First A330 Retrofitted Aircrafts
August begins on a high note for Gulf Air as we welcome the second retrofitted A330 aircraft to our fleet this month. This is an important milestone for Gulf Air as we continue to shape our new strategic direction, which sees us strive to transform and revitalize all facets of the national carrier’s operations while offering the best in class product.
Passengers travelling on our upgraded A330 aircraft, in both classes, will now have a more relaxing and enjoyable experience as the revamped A330 product, integrating features based on passenger feedback, introduces fully-flat bed seats in the airline’s Falcon Gold Class, upgraded seats in Economy Class and a state-of-the-art in-flight-entertainment system throughout.
We hope all our Falconflyer members will share their feedback on our newest product offering.
Fly Gulf Air to Athens and Explore the Greek Islands
Gulf Air in cooperation with Blue Star Ferries is offering our Falconflyer members a 15% discount when travelling to the Greek Islands! Below are further details of the island ferry routes included in our exclusive offer:
1. Piraeus- Syros-Tinos – Myconos and vice versa
2. Piraeus – Paros- Naxos-Santorini and vice versa
3. Piraeus - Paros - Naxos - Donousa - Egiali - Astypalaia and vice versa
4. Piraeus - Paros - Naxos - Iraklia - Schinousa - Koufonisi - Katapola and vice versa
5. Piraeus - Santorini - Kos - Rhodes and vice versa
6. Piraeus - Syros - Patmos - Leros - Kos - Rhodes and vice versa
7. Piraeus – Astypalaia - Kalymnos - Kos - Nisyros - Tilos - Symi - Rhodes - Kastellorizo - Patmos - Leros - Lipsous and vice versa
8. Piraeus - Chios - Mytilene and vice versa
9. Rafina - Myconos - Paros - Naxos - Ios and vice versa
Terms and Conditions:
• All ferry tickets must be issued only through Aktina Travel S.A. (Airport Branch)
• The discount is applicable to all adult fares including vehicles
• Children tickets are discounted by 50%, no additional discount is applicable
• Passengers in order to avoid penalty, should present their Gulf Air boarding card upon ferry embarkation and keep it throughout their journey to their final destination
• In order to obtain the discount for your return journey, tickets should be purchased only from AKTINA Airport office and your Gulf Air boarding card (Bahrain - Athens) must be shown to the ticket control.
• You can pre-book and buy your tickets, and collect them upon arrival by contacting;
Aktina Travel Airport Branch, Athens - Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, Arrivals building (between gate 2 & 3)
Tel.: +30 210 3530160, Fax: +30 210 3532301, email: email@example.com