Founder of Al Faraj Consulting W.L.L.
Mr. Redha Faraj is the founder of Al Faraj Consulting W.L.L. From 1991 to 2001, Mr. Al Faraj was a partner in Ernst & Young, Bahrain. He also held a position of Deputy CEO of Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard Company (ASRY). Prior to that he was the Finance and Account Manager at British Petroleum (Eastern Agencies) Ltd.
Mr. Faraj is a board member of the following organizations:
- Bahrain Development Bank (BDB)
- Almoayyed International Group (AIG)
- Y.K. Almoayyed & Sons Group
- Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR)
- American Mission Hospital
- Eskan Bank
Mr. Faraj is a Chartered Accountant and a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA), UK, one of the first Bahrainis to receive this qualification.
Back to Board of Directors