Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (NPRA) has introduced a visa specifically for spectators wishing to attend the F1™ Grand Prix event at Bahrain International Circuit. This visa can be obtained either through their website or on arrival in Bahrain.
The Formula 1™ event in Bahrain will be held between 4-6 April 2014. Passengers can only use this visa for entry into Bahrain between 23
March to 6 April 2014 inclusive. The F1 visa is valid for 2 weeks from the date of first entry and is a multiple re-entry visa. This visa has no physical evidence in the passport. A printout of the visa approval or a letter of invitation from the sponsor may be carried by the passenger.
Photographers, journalists and team members and other officials associated with the F1 Grand Prix event should contact Bahrain International Circuit to arrange a visa.
The F1 Grand Prix visa is open to certain nationalities, subject to the following conditions:
- Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- Visa is not valid for entry until 23 March 2014. You cannot use the visa to
enter Bahrain before this date.
- Visa is valid until 6 April 2014. You cannot use the visa to enter Bahrain
after this date.
- You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
- You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the
visit.Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain.
- You must have valid tickets (or proof of purchase) to the Formula 1 Grand
- Visitor must have a valid confirmed onward ticket to leave Bahrain.
- The visa can be used for multiple entries to Bahrain.
- You can stay a total of 2 weeks in Bahrain.
- This visa cannot be extended.
Please refer to the F1 Visa on NPRA website for detailed information.