Ahlan wa sahlan!
The Gulf Air experience is not confined to the sky - it begins on the ground, in our dedicated Falcon Gold lounges, available in major destinations on our network.
These lounges provide premium passengers with comfort, privacy and unmatched individual service in truly luxurious settings.
Lounge accessibility is generally available 3 to 4 hours prior to the flight, but is subject to change at the individual airports. Please ask the check in staff for details when you arrive for your flight.
Passengers can relax in the tranquillity of the quiet areas, catch up with home or the office using our state-of-the-art business facilities or freshen up using the toiletries in our fully stocked washrooms.
- Falcon Gold passengers
- Gold and Silver Falconflyer members
- Gold members may bring one travel companion in to the lounge with them, free of charge
Designed to reflect the essence of Gulf Air and its traditions of hospitality, the Gulf Air lounge at Bahrain International Airport features personalised service in a contemporary setting. Every facility is available, for those who wish to work, to snooze or simply to catch up on global events.
Upon entering, guests are welcomed by a gracious hostess and immediately assailed by the aroma of fresh coffee - a far cry from the usual bustle of international airports.
A panoramic view of aircraft taking off and landing provides a diverting backdrop to the sleek minimalist Arabian style incorporated throughout the lounge. Elevated seating areas offer comfort and privacy to guests, while plasma screens hanging from the ceiling provide news and entertainment.
- 'The Dining Room' a new restaurant concept for Falcon Gold passengers wishing to dine before their flight, leaving their flight free to rest or work.
- Our dedicated childcare service for children has been extended to the Bahrain lounge, and the Sky Nanny is available from 1830 to 0200 each evening to provide a wide range of on-the-ground services to complement the much heralded on board service.
- The colourful Family Section, designed specifically for the convenience of those travelling with children. This separate seating area features a playroom with Microsoft X-box systems and the latest games.
- The Business Centre is fully equipped with telephones and fax services as well as Apple Mac computers, a world first in an airline lounge. And for the convenience of those with their own laptops, wireless Internet access is available allowing connection from anywhere in the lounge.
- Quiet room with five chaise lounges offers privacy and comfort for total relaxation.
- Separate state-of-the-art shower facilities for male and female guests.
- Prayer rooms
Our premium lounge at Dubai International Airport is located next to gate 122. It boasts convenient business facilities, shower cubicles and a buffet presentation of hot and cold meals/refreshments.
Our London lounge is located at Terminal 4 of Heathrow inbetween Gates 6 and 7. The expansive 6500 sq.ft Falcon Gold lounge seamlessly merges contemporary design and architecture with the well know Arabic hospitality. To find out more, have a look at our state-of-the-art 360° panoramic view: http://www.gulfair.com/English/OnTheGround/Pages/londonLounge.aspx
Falcon Gold passengers travelling to destinations where dedicated Gulf Air lounges are not available can use the lounges listed below:
||Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel Lounge
||1st floor- Immediately past Immigration|
||Cloud Nine Lounge
||South Terminal- 3rd floor|
||Falcon Gold Lounge
||Departure area on right hand side|
||Louis Tavern Lounge
||Iraqi Airways First Class Lounge
||Departure area- opposite gate 46|
||1st floor behind the Immigration departure|
||1st Floor -Departure area|
||Abdul Majeed Abul Jadayel
||ITC Welcome Group Lounge
||Golden Falcon Lounge
||Departure hall- next to gate 122|
|Dubai Al Maktoum
||Transit Area - Ground Level|
||Cathay Pacific Lounge
||Terminal 2 - Transit area|
||1st floor - Departure area|
||First Class Lounge
||1st floor - Departure hall |
||Casino Flight Services
||Departure area |
||Swissport Executive Lounge
||3rd floor - Departure area|
||Falcon Gold Lounge
||Departure hall - Terminal 4|
||4th floor- next to Hariraya restaurant|
||Mumbai Airport Lounge Service
||Terminal 2BC - Transit area|
||Departure hall after Immigration and Security|
||Located airside nearby gate C83|
||Beside terminal building outside departure hall|
||Departure hall - gate 18|
||Security Holding Area - New International Terminal|