About the Falconflyer programme
Gulf Air's Falconflyer programme brings even more advantages and benefits that puts it on a par with any other frequent flyer programme in the world. Several of its features are simply unique.
- The number of loyalty points and miles earned vary depending on the route and class flown, to make sure you get the number of points you deserve.
- The rewards for flying in our Falcon Gold cabin are outstandingly generous. Take a qualifying flight in Falcon Gold cabin and you'll earn twice the miles you'd earn in Economy Class.
- Tier bonuses for Silver and Gold members are earned at 25% and 50%. This is on top of the double miles when you travel in Falcon Gold.
- Once you've reached Silver or Gold status it's easy to maintain it, because the required number of loyalty points is lowered for your second and subsequent years of membership.
- Gold members who clock up a total of 10,000 loyalty points within a five year period, are awarded Gold membership for life!
There are three levels of membership:
Blue, Silver and Gold. Progression to higher levels of membership is achieved by accumulating loyalty points which are awarded for every flight a member takes with Gulf Air on any eligible fare, the number of points depending on the route and class flown. These are credited and listed in quarterly statements. For the purposes of awarding these points, the Gulf Air network has been divided into zones.
Members also earn ffp miles every time they travel Gulf Air on eligible fares. These miles can later be exchanged for free tickets or free upgrades. Miles awarded will depend on the class of ticket and the number of miles flown, and are listed alongside the loyalty points on the member's quarterly statement. How to enrol
If you would like to become a member of the programme, simply complete the FFP online application form It's as easy as that! Membership is, of course, free of charge.