The Formula 1 event in Bahrain will be held between 17th - 19th April 2015.
Passengers can only use this visa for entry into Bahrain between 05th –
19th April 2015 inclusive. The F1 visa is valid for 2 weeks from the date of
first entry and is a multiple re-entry visa. This visa has no physical evidence
in the passport. A printout of the visa approval or a letter of invitation from
the guarantor may be carried by the passenger.
Passengers can obtain the F1 visa on arrival, or pre-arrange the visa through
the internet (www.evisa.gov.bh) or NPRA (Nationality, Passports & Residence
Affairs) Headquarters depending on their nationality and GCC expat residence
NPRA would like to encourage all Bahraini commercial entities that are involved
with the Formula 1 event, whether for ticket sales or providing accommodation
facilities, to register online and make use of the internet services offered by
Arrival procedures for F1 visitors
- All F1 visitors must fill out Arrival cards before proceeding to the designated
- NPRA has set up several fast-track lanes at the airport solely dedicated for
passports & immigration procedures related to F1.
- The Arrival cards will be distributed to the airlines and are available at the
information desk before the immigration counters.
- A special entry stamp shall be stamped by the Immigration officer into the
passport and on the Arrival card.
Conditions for all applicants for F1 visas are:
- Passengers must produce a valid F1 ticket, proof of purchase or identification
showing the passenger is officially associated with the F1 event in Bahrain.
- Passport must be valid for length of stay in Bahrain.
- Passenger must have a valid confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
- The visa holder must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- The visa holder must not take any type of employment when in Bahrain.
- The applicant must be outside Bahrain, and must apply via guarantor or internet
unless eligible for visa on arrival.
- All visa holders must be able to support themselves and any dependents while in
- This visa is not available for applicants with endorsees.
- This visa cannot be extended.
Cost of F1 visas
F1 visas will be issued free of charge
Should there be any questions or queries, please contact the eServices section
in NPRA on telephone 17530902, 17399626, 17399756, 17399615, fax 17534490 or