With full responsibility for acquiring goods and services to support the operational requirements of the company on an international scale, the Procurement Department is centralised at Gulf Air’s headquarters in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We strictly adhere to a disciplined and systematic process ensuring reliable supply at optimum cost and quality, whilst working to clearly defined objectives.
- Ensure timely procurement in a planned manner avoiding any disruptions to operations due to lack of goods/services
- Adoption of best practices and continuous improvement in efficiency
- Acquire quality goods/services with a focus on reducing cost, minimising risk and improving levels of service and technology
- Develop key supplier relationships and ensure best terms of supply
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and sources of supply.
Our mission is to provide a responsive service to the operational needs of our organisation in an ethical, effective and efficient manner.
New suppliers will need to register to be included on the Gulf Air Tender list.
Existing suppliers can access the Gulf Air Procurement system here.